- Posted by admin
- On July 13, 2016
- 0 Comments
We are seeking a senior Data Architect or Engineer to join our Engineering team to work on scalable, highly-available platforms at our clients from our office in Lisbon (Portugal) to the world.
Besides the usual blah blah blah, we need someone:
- Strong Oracle background (past or present as a Senior DBA in-move-to-other-stuff)
- Good know-how on SQL-on-Hadoop platforms like Hive, Impala or SparkSQL or Cloud Hadoop managed services (ex: HDInsight)
- Some experience with Kafka will be nice
- Complete understand of current data landscape @ customers with different data software stacks and technologies. Remember that you are going to “evaluate” real Data Platforms.
What we offer:
- Money (to pay your bills)
- A creative and hard-working team to work with you, with many experienced guys in several areas (Oracle ACEs, SQLServer MVPs, Book’s authors, etc)
- Health Insurance for you and family
- Your preferred laptop.
- Help! Everybody needs help.
Submit your CV or send it to here email@example.com