- Posted by admin
- On July 13, 2016
- 0 Comments
We are seeking a junior Cassandra DBA to join our Support Engineering team to work on scalable, highly-available platforms at our clients from our office in Lisbon (Portugal) to the world.
This position will involve supporting primarily Cassandra NoSQL database technology but also possibly some relational database technologies along with some big data stuff like Hadoop/Spark or even Cassandra.
You should be confident to support production Cassandra databases with different workloads. You will have help from more experienced guys.
What you have to give us:
- Cassandra know-how (and also some Hadoop, and relational Databases)
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Fast learner, problem solver
- Responsible and dedicated to the “cause”
What we offer:
- Money (to pay your bills)
- A creative and hard-working team to work with you, with many experienced guys in several areas (Oracle ACEs, SQLServer MVPs, Book’s authors, etc)
- Health Insurance for you and family
- Your preferred laptop.
Submit your CV or send it to here firstname.lastname@example.org